Chancellerie du Bourbonnais-Auvergne
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Chancellerie du Bourbonnais-Auvergne

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Tablette 11″ Xiaomi- Mi Pad 6 global version ...
Voir le deal
224.97 €

Arrivée du nouvel ambassadeur de Devon

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Eumelia

Eumelia

Arrivée du nouvel ambassadeur de Devon Empty
MessageSujet: Arrivée du nouvel ambassadeur de Devon   Arrivée du nouvel ambassadeur de Devon EmptySam 20 Juin 2015 - 12:21

Leaving the shores of her homeland and the sea behind, after a long journey Eumelia arrived in the beautiful Duchy of Bourbonnais-Auvergne. Following the guidelines of His Excellency Pachillou, she found the building of the Embassy easily, and the guards were already instructed to let her in.

Entering the reception hall the young Devonian diplomat curtsied politely and introduced herself.

- Good morning. I am Eumelia Vukotic, Baroness of North Petherton, newly appointed Devon Ambassador. Please allow me to hand over my  credentials.

Laissant les rives de son pays natal et la mer derrière, après un long voyage Eumelia arrivé à la belle Duché du Bourbonnais-Auvergne. Conformément aux directives de Son Excellence Pachillou, elle a trouvé le bâtiment de l'ambassade facilement, et les gardes étaient déjà chargé de la laisser entrer.

Entrer dans le hall d'accueil du jeune diplomate Dévonien révérence poliment et se présenta.

- Bonjour. Je suis Eumelia Vukotic, baronne de North Petherton, ambassadeur nouvellement nommé Devon. S'il vous plaît permettez-moi de remettre mes lettres de créance.

Patan a écrit:
By the writing of this letter, I, Patan Seymour, Chancellor of the Embassy of Devon, do hereby appoint Eumelia as Ambassador to the counties of France. This appointment gives her the authority to communicate and work with the leadership and diplomatic representatives of each of the counties of France.

This letter also grants Ambassador Eumelia the full authority to exchange information of a public nature, to represent the County of Devon in routine communications between our lands, and to build and maintain a friendly and prosperous relationship between the counties of France and Devon.

Signed by my hand, this 16th day of May, 1463,

Arrivée du nouvel ambassadeur de Devon PatanSeymourSignature-small_zps7f6b6cca
Princess Royal
Duchess of Devon
Marchioness of Berkshire
Earl of Minehead
Chancellor of Devon

Arrivée du nouvel ambassadeur de Devon DevonYellow
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
pachillou
Chambellan
pachillou

Duché, Comté, Royaume : Murat

MessageSujet: Re: Arrivée du nouvel ambassadeur de Devon   Arrivée du nouvel ambassadeur de Devon EmptySam 20 Juin 2015 - 22:19

The guardian of the Chancellery welcomed the new Devon ambassador, Lady of North Petherton, and ran inside the office of the Chancellor, announcing to him her arrival at the main entrance.
Then Pachillou came to meet Eumelia Vukotic, and said to her with a large smile on his face :

Good morning Your Excellency, please be welcomed to the Chancellery of Bourbonnais-Auvergne duchy. Did you have a nice trip  ? We are very proud and honored to welcome a foreign ambassador coming from a very far county of England. I hope my English is understable !
Can I offer you some drinks or foods, before discussing of the reasons of your visit ? One of our servants could bring for you what you want in your newly office : https://ambassade-ba.1fr1.net/f129-devon
Eumelia

Eumelia

MessageSujet: Re: Arrivée du nouvel ambassadeur de Devon   Arrivée du nouvel ambassadeur de Devon EmptyDim 21 Juin 2015 - 21:50

Hearing the kind welcoming words of the Chancellor of Bourbonnais-Auvergne Eumelia smiled back and curtsied politely.

- Your Excellency, the honour is mine to be here and offer my assistance to deepen friendship between our proud Counties. Although we are far from each other phisically, we can be close in our souls...
Anyway my journey was quite pleasant, thank you for asking it. Sailing along the River Loire was simply wonderful, you have a marvellous country, indeed. And please, don't worry about your English, it's perfectly understandable - and moreover, much better then my French.
- she grinned. - Thank you for bothering with it for me.
Some refreshment would be nice perhaps, then we can start our discussions.

Finishing her words she smiled again at the Chancellor, then followed him to her new office.

Entendre les aimables paroles de bienvenue du chancelier de Bourbonnais-Auvergne Eumelia sourit et salua poliment.

- Votre Excellence, l'honneur est pour moi d'être ici et d'offrir mon aide à approfondir l'amitié entre nos comtés fiers. Bien que nous sommes loin les uns des autres physiquement, nous pouvons être près de nos âmes ...
Quoi qu'il en soit mon voyage était très agréable, je vous remercie de l'avoir posée. Navigation le long de la Loire était tout simplement merveilleux, vous avez un pays merveilleux, en effet. Et s'il vous plaît, ne vous inquiétez pas au sujet de votre anglais, il est parfaitement compréhensible - et d'ailleurs, beaucoup mieux que mon français.
- Elle sourit. - Je vous remercie de prendre la peine avec elle pour moi.
Certains rafraîchissement serait bien peut-être, alors nous pouvons commencer nos discussions.

Finition ses mots, elle sourit de nouveau à la chancelière, puis le suivi de son nouveau bureau.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Arrivée du nouvel ambassadeur de Devon   Arrivée du nouvel ambassadeur de Devon Empty

Arrivée du nouvel ambassadeur de Devon
Page 1 sur 1